[rescue] Source for 2150S 150 Mb tape drives

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Thu Jul 7 07:36:11 CDT 2005

Thanks to Curt and Mike, but the client has decided to go with *gasp*
new drives. (Should that be "'new' drives" with little finger-quotes?)
   Apparently $shirtail_relative is a reseller who can get them from
Ingram Micro or whoever, so it'll be cleaner all the way around.
   I found out they're for a DCS process control system. Must be running
on something pretty old. They should upgrade, you know? :7)
   Anyway, thanks again for volunteering, gents. Should this fall
through, I have saved your offers as backup (so to speak).
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator