[rescue] Dell oops

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jul 6 22:55:15 CDT 2005

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 06:16:54AM +0300, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> You'll just have to sell off your old, obsolete (ultra)SPARC junk. :-)
> (ducking)

Shawn already called shotgun on the E420R when/if I decide to retire it. 8-)

It *would* be nice to have SunHELP on a machine with a current Sun service
contract, but I've not worked with Solaris x86/64 enough to decide if I
want to change platforms.  Remote serial is *so* nice, although this
Simple-Link KVM/IP is pretty spiffy too.

Bill

--
bill bradford
houston, texas