[rescue] Sun crushes the used Sun market

Jeffrey Nonken jjn_rescue at nonken.net
Wed Jul 6 08:17:15 CDT 2005

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:26:15 +0000 (UTC), Peter Corlett wrote:
> Dead easy for anybody who's seen Dogma: in Christian mythology,
> it's the archangel who acts as the voice of God.

"If it's not in a movie it's not worth knowing!"

"Say you're the Metatron and you get a blank stare. Mention something
from a Charlton Heston movie and suddenly everybody's a theology
scholar!"

JFTR, he's a seraphim, the highest choir of angels. Of course, I got
all this from a movie. Nothing else was worth knowing. :)