[rescue] Sun crushes the used Sun market

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Jul 6 04:26:15 CDT 2005

Geoffrey S. Mendelson <gsm at mendelson.com> wrote:
[...]
> These were electrolytic caps. Those made with a liquid dielectric
> called an electrolyte. In real life it's more of a sludgeor gel than
> liquid, but you get the point.

Funny, I thought it was made of smoke, or at least that's all I see in
my caps :)

> Now for a trivia question. The computer I am using is called
> Metatron. It has nothing to do with electricity or electronics. Any
> know?

Dead easy for anybody who's seen Dogma: in Christian mythology, it's
the archangel who acts as the voice of God.

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger abuse at mooli.org.uk for full key

Please contribute to the beer fund and a tidier house:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZpndc