[rescue] Linus on PowerBook 1400 (was: Announcement from Sun)

Joost van de Griek jvdg at sparcpark.net
Sun Jan 30 16:14:56 CST 2005

On 2005-01-26 18:23, William Enestvedt wrote:

> (For example, I wish I could run a BSD or Linux on my PowerBook
> 1400, but I can't so I'm going to find someone to give it to.)

Says who? My friend Peter runs his web site on a PowerBook 1400 running
Debian Linux: <http://www.petrvz.net/>

I'm sure he'll be willing to let you in on what, where and how of getting
yours to run Linux, too.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the
best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is