[rescue] Stuff needing a new home

Devin L. Ganger devin at thecabal.org
Tue Jan 25 09:53:06 CST 2005

on 1/25/2005 7:20 AM Devin L. Ganger wrote:

> Please e-mail me with what you're interested in, how much you'd be
> willing to pay, and what your schedule is like. I don't usually have any
> time during business hours to try to meet people places, unless it's at
> my home in Monroe on one of the days I'm working from home. Evenings and
> weekends are best bet if you're not willing to drive to Monroe. If I
> have to drive a load of equipment somewhere, I'm probably going to want
> to charge enough for it to make it worth my while.

My wife tells me that she is more than willing to act as shipping agent
in the interests of getting our house cleaned out, as long as folks are
patient; she can only get a couple of items shipped per day. So, those
of you in the US, feel free to claim dibs on items. Once you and I have
agreed on price, I'll hand you off to the missus to arrange shipping and
payment options. Shipping costs will need to be pre-paid, I'm afraid.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
"Aikido is based around the central precept of letting an attack take