[rescue] Re: hard drives for sparc10?

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Mon Jan 17 19:25:18 CST 2005

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 06:09:11PM -0600, rescue-request at sunhelp.org wrote:
> > [0] I loaned it to my place of employment and they have since been
> >    unwilling to reimburse me for it, nor return it.  Thus, my Indy has
> >    been sitting diskless since then (although I wouldn't have had time
> >    to do anything with the Indy these past few months anyway).
>

> This alone is a sign to change jobs.  Your technology and stuff should
> always remain yours unless they pay you for it.  Period.

Interesting...what happens if they lay you off?  Do they realize that they
must compensate you for the part or you get to take it back...then they're
really in a bind.  Sounds to me like you need to explain to them the
consequences of their actions.  And if they /can't/ pay you for such a small
part...I'd be worried about how solvent they are.

Ido
Ido Dubrawsky, CISSP           		E-mail:          ido at dubrawsky.org
Network Security Architect			   idubraws at siliconsec.com
dubrawsky.org