[rescue] Cleaning out, anyone want some FREE stuff?

Bruce Pullig bpullig at houston.oilfield.slb.com
Wed Jan 12 22:22:27 CST 2005

Updated list of items available for FREE (or almost free):

2 x Sun SPARCstation 1 with memory and frame buffers.   I think one has a
hard drive.  Both need new NVRAMs.

ADIC FCR-100 Fibre channel-SCSI router.  Add wide differential tape library
or disks to your SAN. (I used this to add the RSMs that have been spoken
for to my SAN at home.)

Sun type 4 keyboard and optical mouse.

2 x Sun SBUS Fibre Channel HBA (501-3060) Uses standard GBICs, but none are
included

Sun SBUS Fibre Channel HBA (501-2553) Uses non-standard 370-1426 module 1
is included

Sun Ultra SCSI Differential SBUS (370-2443)

Sun frame buffer (501-2955)

Sun frame buffer (501-1718)

Sun SunFire 6800 24 x 1.2 GHz processors, 192GB RAM...Just kidding!!

Bruce

--
Schlumberger
Bruce Pullig