[rescue] Forwarding a request for some old Sun equipment

Tim Kirby trk at kirbys.org
Tue Jan 11 15:11:00 CST 2005

Just saw this on the sunmanagers list... seemed like this forum
would be the right place to ask such a question. I have no
association with this guy, so if you can help him, please use
his contact info, not mine :)

Tim
---
Tim Kirby                   trk at kirbys.org
---
> From: Kurt Schulte <r2kurts at yahoo.com>
> Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:16:41 -0800 (PST)
> To: sunmanagers at sunmanagers.org
> Subject: Sun 3/60 system needed.....

Hi y'all,

No laughing, please.......

Does anyone out there happen to have a #working# Sun 3/60 system available
for sale or trade?  I have a military customer that's dead set on needing
one, and upgrading to something as modern as a Sparc10/Sparc20 is just not
an option.

Thanks for the help !

Kurt Schulte
R2 Technology