[rescue] A few small Apple items to go this time

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jan 3 18:50:33 CST 2005

and I've got a powermac 7600, I think with at least 128M RAM
installed, available in Austin, TX (pickup ONLY).  No keyboard
or mouse (they're in the back of my truck, here in Houston).

If you want it, speak up FAST, otherwise the wife will throw
it in the dumpster in the next couple of days.

Free, of course.

Bill

--
bill bradford