[rescue] TK50 tapes up for grabs

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sun Jan 2 07:30:18 CST 2005

Mike Nicewonger <twmaster at twmaster.com> wrote:
[...]
> Yanno, it's funny how people only seem to care about stuff until you
> have thrown it out after much effort made begging somebody to take
> it...

/me peers around the house.

Anybody interested in:

Umax 9000 Mac clone thingy with dual 604e processors.

Sun Ultra 30 with large Sun monitor (21"?)

Some dumb terminals, and a green screen monochrome video monitor (does
PAL and NTSC).

A large pile of miscellaneous PC cases, boards and cards of 1995-9
vintage.

A pile of 72 pin SIMMs.

A small pile of small IDE disks.

About 50 QIC tapes, a similar number of DAT tapes, plus drives to read
same.

Pushing 2,000 3.5" Amiga floppies.

A CDTV, complete with remote control, keyboard, mouse and floppy
drive.

A half-height rack that appears to have once contained a HP9000
server.

Some of this stuff is worth money, so I'd like some in exchange. The
rest is edging closer to the door for bin day if it's not claimed...

Buyer/scrounger collects from Studley, Warwickshire outside of working
hours.

Work also wants rid of some rackmount cases, Sun kit, Cisco routers
(3640 rings a bell), some honking great UPSes (about 4U rackmount, got
to be good for a few kVA) and about 100 car steering wheels (don't
ask).

Buyer collects or arranges collection from a slightly different bit of
Studley during working hours.

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger abuse at mooli.org.uk for full key