[rescue] TK50 tapes up for grabs

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Sat Jan 1 16:02:28 CST 2005

r.stricklin roared ...
> On Jan 1, 2005, at 10:44 AM, Dan Williams wrote:
>
> > I hope that was sarcasm, I think it would be rare to find something
> > that someone on this list would not find useful.
>
> One might be inclined to think that.
>
> Then one might also be inclined to get stuck with a lot of "useful"
> stuff nobody wants to pay freight on, like the two tall SP
> nodes I just
> threw out, and the eight AlphaServer 4x00 machines I'm
> getting ready to throw out.

Be sure to mention on the list anything you're thinking of tossing ...
someone may want it, or know someone who does.  You know I'd be a good
candidate for big SGI stuff.

Fright isn't always a problem.  I just passed a Sun 330 along to a chap in
California by "private freight" at no cost.  It took a couple of hops, but
it got there.

-Shel