[rescue] TK50 tapes up for grabs

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Jan 1 11:01:32 CST 2005

At work I found out they were tossing out DEC TK50 tapes.

I saved about five of them, but the rest got trashed before I found out
about it.

They are all used, but my supervisor didn't seem to think they were used
much at all.

Free to a good home for the cost of shipping from zip code 23663.

They also tossed a TK50 tape drive and a microVAX 3100, but I figured no
one would be interested in that.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["That which is overdesigned, too highly
specific, anticipates outcome; the anticipation of outcome garantees, if