[rescue] Memory for an AXi?

jwb-tech at picarefy.com jwb-tech at picarefy.com
Thu Dec 29 23:03:55 CST 2005

Can somebody give me the Sun part numbers of memory that's compatible with
an AXi? I scored one for $15 this morning (300MHz/512K CPU, 256M RAM,
FFB2+). RePC doesn't know a lot about workstations and it's in a crappy 4U
case identical to some used PII machines on the next table over, so I
don't think they knew what they had. It comes up on the serial port just
fine and there's a good chance that it may be fully operational.

Anyway, RePC also has literally piles of Sun RAM sitting around cheap. If
I can score more RAM for this thing, that would just make it even better.

Thanks!

--James B.