[rescue] FS: Apple Tangerine iBook

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Mon Dec 26 10:58:29 CST 2005

Hi All,

I just got a 15" Aluminum PowerBook so it's time to sell my iBook.
Specs:

300 MHz G3 CPU
288 MB (32 on board 256 MB SODIMM added)
3 GB HD/CD-ROM
The usual ports (USB, Modem, 10/100 Ethernet, audio etc)
Includes AC adapter. The battery is as dead as Carly Fiorina's career.

Does not have Airport

Has OSX 10.3.9 installed and patched to current. (Sorry no media)

This has the usual signs of wear you'd expect for a laptop but is not
beat up. The screen and keyboard are in good shape.

I'd like $125 shipped for delivery in the USA. Please ping me off
list if you have an interest.

--
Mike N