[rescue] Writing .DMG images

Brian Howe bwhowe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 10:59:41 CST 2005

There are HFS utilities for both Linux and Windows available (just use
google). I have used both successfully to access Mac files on both
Windows, Linux and FreeBSD. However, I cannot vouch for a DMG file. I
have not tried to open one before.

I have a Mac at home, running 10.4.X version of OSX. If you want I
would be more than happy to take the DMG file and burn to disk. Let me
know if this is an option for you.

Brian