[rescue] SM71 processors

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Dec 7 17:26:57 CST 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 12:01, Eric Railine wrote:
> On 11/27/05, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <rescue at hawkmountain.net> wrote:
> > I have several SM71 processors for sale...
> >
> > $10 each, or $15 for 2, plus actual shipping.
>
> Hey Curt-
>
> If still available, I'd take 2.  New shipping address:
>
> Eric Railine
> 2 Iroquois Street
> Rotterdam Junction, NY 12150

sorry for the delay.. looks like $6 shipping.

I dropped the hammer too fast on my SM71 post... I thought
that the systems I pulled these out were all supposed to be
configured identical.... and I looked in the 1st system and
made my post.... surprise surprise surprise... only the one
had SM71s... the rest had SM61s.... so should have left off
the $15 for 2 and just made them $10 each....  (the whole
$15 for 2 was when I thought I'd have to move them to have
them gone quick... and I only ended up with 4... and a glut
of SM61s)

you have paypal ?

my papypal account is ebay at hawkmountain.net.  It doesn't take
credit card based paypal though... if you need to pay that
way, then payment goes to ebaycc at hawkmountain.net, and add
another $2 to cover fees and stuff...

so...

total is $21.00  (or $23 if paying by credit card based paypal
payment).

-- Curt