[rescue] product quality (was: ham gear)

Bryan Gurney arb_npx42 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 14:09:09 CST 2005

Umm, WHOA.  I cracked up at "DBA Barbie", but the fact that this
application is making use of Oracle, DB2, and Microsoft SQL is very very
scary.  Most projects I've heard of in some form or another (press
release, job posting, etc.) make use of one RDBMS and stick to it.  Now my
SQL experience ends at "SELECT * FROM x WHERE y=(something)", but this is
mind-boggling for me.