[rescue] Nokia IP 330 rescue

Brian Howe bwhowe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 13:25:27 CDT 2005

Doing a quick and nasty check of google revealed the following:

http://www.checkpoint.com/support/technical/documents/docs_nokia.html

http://www.assdingos.com/ipv6/IPv6.pdf

Those would be a good place to start. After that you might want to
talk to the folks at Checkpoint and Nokia to see what they may be able
to send you. If you are planning on running Checkpoint on the machine
you will have to license it and doing so should get you the option to
obtain all the documentation you need.

Hope that helps,

Brian

On 8/30/05, Ido Dubrawsky <idubraws at dubrawsky.org> wrote:
> I recently rescued a Nokia IP 330 firewall running CheckPoint
> FW-1/VPN-1.  I don't have any documents to go with this thing.  It
> works, I've got console access and I've got admin privileges on it.  If
> I enable the CheckPoint firewall software I can't get to the web admin
> service.  Does anyone have any documents on Nokia/Checkpoint firewalls
> in PDF/other electronic format they can send me?
>
> Ido
>
> --

==