[rescue] replacing Ultra 5/10 IDE drives?

Gary Goddard gaz.god at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:40:42 CDT 2005

Same here max is around 128 gig.
I have read that you can use that amount of a bigger disk, but have not
tried. Who can afford to waste disk space?

Also using a smaller disk can be a pain to setup. I put a samsung 7200 8
meg cache 80 gig in my U10. But could not find the head etc parameters
anywhere, so i ended up chucking it in a pc just so bios would report
these. Works fine now, V nice disk

Gary