[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 33, Issue 18

Cale Lewis dlazlo at fbx.com
Sun Aug 21 19:15:35 CDT 2005

I'd be interested in the top item listed below, and know someone who might be
very interested in the bottom item. It is the sort of setups he collects it
sounds like. If you can get me info on an approx. weight on the bottem item
I'll pass it along and see what he thinks.

The BKT-600 isn't a 'must have' for me, so if you've still got it and he
decides he's interested in the LC, I'll shoot you an offer and they can go
together if that's OK.

DLazlo

--
I use BeOS on my PC.