[rescue] Tadpole bought

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Aug 17 10:13:15 CDT 2005

Bill asked:

> Can you point me to a URL?  I cant find anything on GD or
> Tadpole's web sites.

   Actually, I saw it in the NYT's "Dealbook" Business Section daily
email.
   I started reading it a few weeks ago, and it's nearly addicitve:
there's an M&A section, a legal section, one about IPOs, and maybe one
other section. Always just a sentence or two and a link, but I often see
stuff there first.
   You can sign up here www.nytimes.com/email.html if you like; I find
the exchange of my work email address for inclusion in their statistcs
-- which amount to about nothing, since I never follow their links -- to
be a fair one.
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt