[rescue] Head for a SparcStation 2

John Lee j.benlin.lee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 22:02:56 CDT 2005

Is said balance enough to score a SparcStation Voyager? It just
occurred to me that such a machine would be fantastic for this
purpose. Nice screen, small footprint, especially with the compact
keyboard.
There's a sketchy one on eBay, but it's sketchy. Not many details and
the seller doesn't seem to quite know what he's got. :-(