[rescue] WTB: 400Mhz CPUs for E250

Sean Batt sean at coombs.anu.edu.au
Thu Apr 28 19:02:49 CDT 2005

Hi Rescuers,

On 29/04/2005, at 3:45 AM, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> Time to upgrade as the 300Mhz ones are not cutting it any more.
>
> I need two 400Mhz CPUs for my E250...

If there's an enormous supply of them out there somewhere, I would
love 6 for home and 6 for $WORK. $WORK would be prepared to pay more
than I would, too, but not that much more.

Of course I'd need 8 of the E450 power conditioners, 4 for home and
4 for $WORK.

And I need them even more desperately than Patrick, as I'm looking
to replace 250MHz processors :-)

Looking forward to hearing from all you 400MHz CPU hoarders, after
you've helped out Patrick, of course.

Cheers,

Sean
Sean.Batt at anu.edu.au