[rescue] i'm in love

Brian Howe bwhowe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:04:09 CDT 2005

Where was I??? Not on this list apparently! Too bad I missed it.

Well, I'm sure that someone will be getting rid of something faster than an
Ultra1 sometime in the future that I can fit within my computer budget
(currently @ ~$25/month) or that I can save for... see the wife controls the
budget. That's the only way we can have enough money for a house. I'm not to
be trusted with the money, because I just go buy hardware and play with it
(paraphrasing my wife).

On 4/28/05, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 09:11:50PM +0000, Brian Howe wrote:
> > So, since you don't need any other machines are you going to be donating
> > those of us who are less fortunate on the rescue list? :)
>
> I actually only own two Sun boxes right now - this U60, and
> ohno.mrbill.net <http://ohno.mrbill.net>
> (quad 450/4G E420R) which is the colocated server that these lists and
> everything else runs on.
>
> All my other computers at home (iMac G5, iBook G4, Mac mini) are Macs.
>
> I got rid of a *lot* of stuff when I moved to Houston - where you a few
> months ago? :)
>
> Bill
>
> --
> bill bradford