[rescue] The best 'rescue' workstation

Charles Monett camonett at woh.rr.com
Sun Apr 24 18:18:33 CDT 2005

Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Apr 2005, Charles Monett wrote:
>
>> Those use the same memory board as the other 7012's?
>

> Nope.  Almost none of the 701x systems use the same memory board,
> anyway.  Same form factor, same SIMMs, but different boards.

That's odd - since I'm able to do memory board swaps with the 7012/7013. If
they are indeed different boards, then I must mean they're compatible
since they
arent different enough for any of the hardware or software to care. The
system's
ran fine without a single 888 for the year or more that I've run it that
way.