[rescue] Anybody want these beige macs?

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 15:51:24 CDT 2005

On 4/16/05, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:
> FedEx Ground from their own service counter is cheapest - find a FedEx
> Hub/Service Counter and ship from there...
>
> No special "Fees" to cover expensive space in strip mall ;^)

No overhead fees shipping FedEx from Kinko's--I have done it
numerous times from Kinko's here in VA.  Service is not
exactly fast--the Kinko's staff are not that experienced dealing
with shipping yet, and the integration of the computer systems
leaves a bit to be desired from what I've seen.

All the Kinko's are getting new signs: FedEx Kinkos in the
corporate purple & blue colors.

=Nadine=