[rescue] Sun 21" trinitron and vertical Elite3d's to get rid of (SF bay area)

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Apr 12 08:45:00 CDT 2005

" From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
"
" I have a 19" Sony 400PS, and the screen is getting dim.  I can't turn
" brightness up enough to set the blackpoint any more, so I assume the
" tube is going.  It's going to be 7 years old this August.
"
" Is that about the time they finally go?

my sony 15sx is going on 9, and if it's going dim i haven't noticed.
otoh it does need a thorough internal dusting.