[rescue] Sun's new policy sucks...

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Thu Apr 7 13:00:55 CDT 2005

On 7-Apr-05, at 12:52 PM, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> Zones are the killer app for me; maybe for your situation they are
> simply not useful.  SMF is not that bad.

I went out and bought an e3000 _just_ because of Zones (probably for
the same reason as you). Now if I could find the time to learn Solaris
better. I am reading an old Solaris 8 book when I have time (mostly on
the bus to/from work), but it is taking forever. Last night I was
hacking on it for a while and it was fun. I think I got past a few of
the hurdles that I have found.

I am waiting on a bunch of spuds I bought to get here so I can throw
the 4x50GB drives I have in it.

shawn