[rescue] Sound recording (was: Gravis Ultrasound)

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Apr 5 19:18:21 CDT 2005

Don't know of something that does that... but...
What I used to do is to (using a PC.. I know... blech..)
record the whole album into one big wav file (using a
Pause feature to flip sides), then bring up an audio
player, note the start times of the tracks within the
wave file, then build a cue list file, and burn to cd...
(I used cdrwin, but I'm sure that cdrecord can do this
as well).

Definately not automagic... but anything I tried that was
fell short of my expectations every time...

-- Curt