[rescue] WTB: Gravis Ultrasound

Torquil MacCorkle, III torquil3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:48:58 CDT 2005

> Strange, '05 is the year of purging in Chateau Mooli. I want to see
> carpet again!

Same here.  My problem is that in order to 'organize' and 'categorize'
I have decided that I should spread everything out. Cables and cards
and monitors and systems are *everywhere*.  I just finished putting 25
keyboards (from PS/2 to DIN-5 to Type 4/5/6, not to mention a bunch of
various DEC keyboards).  I hate spring cleaning.

> The ISA junk such as SB16s and the like are creeping closer to the
> "get shot" pile. $DEITY help us when I finally catalogue and eBay it
> all.

For some reason I just can't bring myself to throw anything away...
even dead circuit boards I think "Hey, I could desolder some of those
components and re-use them".  Sigh. ;)

--
Torquil MacCorkle, III
Lexington, VA