[rescue] WTB: Gravis Ultrasound

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:00:07 CDT 2005

On Apr 4, 2005 2:56 PM, Nick <nick at pelagiris.org> wrote:
> Heh, sorry, I'm not letting my GUS MAX 1m go <grin>.  That's a card
> *WAY* ahead of it's time.
>         Nick

Truely, it was back then. Of couse now the SNR and bandwidth is not up
to modern standards. But I have a lot of instruments that I had made
specifically for the GUS (I had a CDROM out by Howling Dog software of
Kanata with my instruments - that was back in 1994 or so...). I also
have programs I made (DOS) for the GF1.

I used to have several. I'm now down to 1 with no spare. I could
convert the instruments to soundfonts, but that's too much work for
me.

Francois