[rescue] HP J2240 Question

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Sep 29 10:42:41 CDT 2004

All,

I picked up an HP 9000/J2240 yesterday. The SCSI CDROM is horked. I have
replacements, but my question is whether I have to do anything special with
blocking as with Sun drives?

Do I leave blocking as "normal" or should I set it the same as Sun, or does
it just not matter <grin>

This machine should be fun to play with- it's dual-proc and has a gig o'
Ram. Not sure of exactly what graphics are in it. No disk, but I've got some
laying around. Now to find that HP-UX media...

I also got a C180 workstation and 21" HP/Sony monitors for both. Haven't
fired up the C180 yet, though.

TIA,

Steve