[rescue] SGI Challenge L systems available in Denver

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Sep 18 10:18:19 CDT 2004

Thu, 16 Sep 2004 @ 16:05 -0400, Kevin Loch said:

> William Enestvedt wrote:
> >an hour. He offered me lots of CF bulbs, and I think I ended with at
> >least half a dozen. And best of all, before he left he consulted the
> >gauge he'd clipped to the fridge's plug, and wrote up paperwork for a
> >$300 rebate on a new fridge!
>
> Don't those flourescent bulbs generate rfi?

My problem with flourescent bulbs is what they do to my eyeballs, and
how they alter colors from natural sunlight.  It looks unnatural to me,
and it gives me a headache.

As far as power consumption goes, I save money by only having lights on
when I really need them.

I especially hate lights over computer monitors.

You don't need to shine a light on another light to see it!

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than
the sage amongst his books For to you kingdoms and their armies are mighty