[rescue] For sale: Cray, two Challenge XLs, switch for trade,

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Thu Sep 9 16:19:56 CDT 2004

> Go down to the County Assessor's office and look at the
> platt map (or, if you are lucky, and they are clueful, it's on-
> line).  Find the property and the platt number and get the
> county to tell you the owner of record.  Then you can con-
> tact them directly.
> Suncom and Triton are likely only leasing the cell tower
> rights from the true owner.
> =Nadine=

It is VoiceStream's tower.

My friend runs this site (www.telebeans.org). He is the resident expert on
who  runs any given piece of telephone company anything. He just looks at
the tower and can tell me who the owner is, along with who else is
co-located.

It is probably a matter of the question trickling down to the regional
people.

Interesting guy though. We went on a trek to find some missing remotes...

Once he finishes adding the data to his site that he has (pictures), it
will be amazing. He has a bunch with the Bell Atlantic logos, most of
Virginia I believe.

--
: www.757tech.com  757 Technologies  (757)233-9460