[rescue] For sale: Cray, two Challenge XLs, switch for trade, etc

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Sep 8 14:56:25 CDT 2004

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Ethan O'Toole wrote:

> First is a Cray J932se, 3 cabinet with 32 CPUs. SWS Sun Workstation (sparc
> 5).

Man, if I had $4500, I would -love- to swing up there and pick that
box[0] up from you the next time I head out east and spend a week
hacking with Dave McGuire.

Would you take a pair of DEC 7000s with XMI cages in trade?  They're
approximately as heavy and fun to move.  ;)

[0] Can you really call something that big a "box"?
--
Jonathan Patschke )
Elgin, TX        (  "Ma'am, I can do anything.  I own a game store."