[rescue] 'Swirl" Indigo faceplate

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Sat Oct 30 01:49:37 CDT 2004

On Oct 29, 2004, at 10:14 PM, Seidl, David . wrote:

> I lucked into my first SGI today - an Indigo with Elan graphics and 96
> MB RAM

Speaking of SGI rescues...

I'm not normally one to brag about a find, but I'm just tickled pink
about this loaded Onyx rack I received at my warehouse yesterday.

2 GB in 64 MB memory modules, across 3 MC3s
1 IP25 - 4x 195 MHz R10000
Optional third cardcage
Dual pipe InfiniteReality, both with 8-channel DG4 and 64 MB TRAM RM6
Sirius Video option
ASO Audio Serial option
2x HiPPI
2x HIO FCAL
VFE fast ethernet
ATM

I should probably pare it down to fit my deskside Onyx RE2 so I can
actually play with it sometime in the forseeable future, but dang it's
just... BEEFCAKE.

I even have a couple more quad CPU IP25s lying around, that I could
throw in.

ok
bear