[rescue] 'Swirl" Indigo faceplate

Seidl, David . dseidl at purdue.edu
Sat Oct 30 00:14:50 CDT 2004

I lucked into my first SGI today - an Indigo with Elan graphics and 96 MB RAM
as far as I can tell, although there isn't a badge on the front as seems
common for most. It even has what I think is a dual FDDI card (yes Pat, you
can come try to talk me into FDDI again). The interesting thing from what I
can determine is that it came with an extra front bezel that I've never seen
before, and that I can't find a reference to (perhaps because of lack of
knowledge). I can best describe it as a purple and indigo swirl with a
standard Indigo door. Images at:

http://www.daemonsite.com/indigo/

Anybody have any idea where the interesting bezel might have come from, and if
I have something different? I was told by the sysadmin who worked in the
department when it came in that at least some of the gear came straight from
SGI's labs and testing environments.

David