[rescue] Sun SCA Hard Drives: 2.1GB & 4GB & SSA & A5000

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Tue Oct 19 12:35:26 CDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 11:32:47AM -0400, Michael Schiller wrote:
> I also still have my storage unit still filled with stuff, as nobody
> ever finalized anything with me the last time I mentioned them here, so
> if you're interested, let me know, pictures of the stuff are at:
> http://www.agrijag.com/Images/Storage/

I don't recall what you said was in there, and we're "bandwidth
challenged".

Sprint finally replaced our in-laws' phone lines after they quit
altogether.  They're getting 24 kilobits now instead of 4.  Sprint still
refuses to replace ours.

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric at caerllewys.net : phil-stracchino at earthlink.net : phil at novylen.net