[rescue] Sun SCA Hard Drives: 2.1GB & 4GB & SSA & A5000

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Tue Oct 19 10:32:47 CDT 2004

Also in the Knoxville area, I have several SSA units, lots of drives in
them, some 4 gig ones, some 2 gig ones, and possibly even some 1 gig
ones. I also have an SSA filled with 30 2 gig drives that was trying to
play submarine while my house was trying to play houseboat when Ivan
came thru if anyone wants it, I doubt it works, but havn't tested it
yet.

I also still have my storage unit still filled with stuff, as nobody
ever finalized anything with me the last time I mentioned them here, so
if you're interested, let me know, pictures of the stuff are at:
http://www.agrijag.com/Images/Storage/

> " From: Hicheal Morton <mh1272 at gmail.com>
> "
> " Here is a list of Sun items that I have but have no use for.
> " If anyone wants/needs any or all of these items, please let me know.
> " These items are located in Knoxville, TN, and can be picked up or
> shipped.
> " The cost of the items is the cost of shipping.
> " If you have a FedEx or UPS account, any items can be shipped on your
> " account and I will take them to the appropriate shipping site.

-Mike