[rescue] Sun SCA Hard Drives: 2.1GB & 4GB & SSA & A5000

Hicheal Morton mh1272 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 08:37:14 CDT 2004

Here is a list of Sun items that I have but have no use for.
If anyone wants/needs any or all of these items, please let me know.
These items are located in Knoxville, TN, and can be picked up or shipped.
The cost of the items is the cost of shipping.
If you have a FedEx or UPS account, any items can be shipped on your
account and I will take them to the appropriate shipping site.

Sun 2.1GB SCA hard drives 1"     30+

Sun 4.2GB SCA hard drives 1"     ~5

Sparc Storage Array model 1010
     entire array with the power supply for larger hard drives.
     SSA brackets
(With the SSA, I will be happy to extract and ship specific parts.)

StorEdge A5000
(With the A5000, I will be happy to extract and ship specific parts.)

Shipping costs would be based on the UPS Ground Shipping rates and any
overpayment will be refunded.  If no one wants/needs these items, they
will be "thrown out".

Priority will be given to people with a shipping account (since there
is no money changing hands, refunds, etc.).

If you aren't willing to pay shipping costs, please don't respond.