[rescue] Dec PCI cards

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Sun Oct 17 21:53:29 CDT 2004

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> > dec "100 pin" connector
> >
> > seems to indicate that they might be a Dec-weirdness-only dual 50 pin
> > SCSI.  While this shipped only for Compaq Proliants, it does indicate
> > that there were dual-SCSI 100-pin connectors out there:
> >
> > http://www.itxpressinc.com/Products/AlphaStorageworks/Hostbus_BackPlane/SMART_SCSI_Array.html
>

> Doesn't look anything much like that, and theres' no plausibly-SCSI-ish
> onboard connector .... I may have to see if I can figure out what are
> the key identifying numbers on the thing (there's no obvious "I am a
> part number such-and-such" on it) and see if I can track it down from
> that.

I have a wierd SCSI-looking cable that is probably a splitter for this,
since it is wearing a Compaq part number. I'm almost certain I've
misplaced it, but I do know I still have it somewhere.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
"BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!" - 1984-2004 - 20 yrs of Govt Surveillance