[rescue] Dec PCI cards

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Sun Oct 17 12:28:57 CDT 2004

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> > I'd have to get a second Alphaserver, but a home Trucluster IS on my to-do
> > list.  I start a new job tomorrow supporting several again.  If you really
> > don't want them, and cookies aren't an option, I'd like them.  Is
> > there a cable?
>
> Sorry, no, I don't have the cable.

I wonder how unobtanium it is...

> You say you need a second Alphaserver to go with them...?  ;)  How about
> some StorageWorks gear with that?  :)

I assume my SWXCR won't work as shared storage, so I might be.
What do you have?  I have a box of -VA SBBs so if you have
any Storageworks gear that holds those, I'd prefer it.  Do you
have any HSZ40, 50, or 70 RAID controllers?

-DanD

# Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
#   -Isaac Asimov