[rescue] Dec PCI cards

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Sun Oct 17 11:01:32 CDT 2004

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 17, 2004 at 08:53:56AM -0600, Dan Duncan wrote:
> > On Sun, 17 Oct 2004, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> > > Oh, by the way, folks, I finally identified those mystery cards.  They
> > > are DEC Memory Channel cards, which I believe someone suggested.
> >
> > What do I win?
> >

> Uh ........     How about a pair of DEC Memory Channel cards?  :)

Aww, I was hoping for a cookie.

I'd have to get a second Alphaserver, but a home Trucluster IS on my to-do
list.  I start a new job tomorrow supporting several again.  If you really
don't want them, and cookies aren't an option, I'd like them.  Is
there a cable?

-DanD

# Fight now, talk later.  -Xena, Warrior Princess