[rescue] BOOTING SOLARIS 10 on a ULTRA 2/200

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 21:59:06 CDT 2004

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:00:15 -0700, Brian Howe <bwhowe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, the easiest way I can think to do it is to burn the ISO to a
> CDRW, edit the file there and then bit-for-bit copy it to a CDR (if
> your drive doesn't support CDRW disks).

If you have an x86 box isobuster, daemon tools, or Alcohol 120%
all allow you to manipulate ISO's directly.  Unfortunately all Windoze.
There may be something out there for Linux/BSDs, but I haven't
investigated.

Just copy the ISO to the harddrive (or rip it again if you have the CD)
and then manipulate, editting the file, and copy back to CDR or
CDRW.

=Nadine=