[rescue] Mitsubishi MF356F-258MD

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Sat Oct 16 17:37:18 CDT 2004

Anyone know if there's anything funky or special about this 2.88M
floppy drive?  There's one bank of jumpers labelled DS0..DS2, with DS1
jumpered.  Anyone know what they're for and how they should be set?

I'm trying to get such a drive working, I'm getting a drive failure on
every attempt to initialize it, and I don't know whether it's because
the drive is misconfigured or just plain dead.

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric at caerllewys.net : phil-stracchino at earthlink.net : phil at novylen.net