[rescue] Wants and "wants to get rid of's"

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Oct 12 21:29:51 CDT 2004

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Steve Hatle wrote:

> An assortment of DEC 2GB and 4GB drives in BA50 canisters. A mix of grey and
> tan.

About how many of these do you have?  I have two 2100s full of 1GB
drives and would love to upgrade.

BTW:  I tried to send this off-list, but SpamCop has decided to block
Earthlink's outbound mail servers.  Hooray them.

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "I've built my whole system with [-fomit-frame-pointer]
Elgin, TX        (   cause it was recomended...as I don't care if a program