[rescue] Dec PCI cards

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at mail.zill.net
Tue Oct 12 08:42:18 CDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 08:32:34AM -0500, Patrick Finnegan wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 October 2004 01:19, Phil Stracchino wrote:

A google for

dec "100 pin" connector

seems to indicate that they might be a Dec-weirdness-only dual 50 pin
SCSI.  While this shipped only for Compaq Proliants, it does indicate
that there were dual-SCSI 100-pin connectors out there:

http://www.itxpressinc.com/Products/AlphaStorageworks/Hostbus_BackPlane/SMART_SCSI_Array.html

Or, possibly it is a DEC WANcontroller 720 or similar in PCI instead
of Turbochannel:

http://cmcnabb.cc.vt.edu/dec94mds/dw720in2.txt

hope this helps,

--Patrick