[rescue] DEC VAXstation 3100

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Mon Oct 4 11:17:02 CDT 2004

On Monday 04 October 2004 09:02, velociraptor wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 01:25:55 -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix
>
> <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:
> > The SCSI board goes to the drives and to an external centronics
> > SCSI port.  The same board also goes to a pair of large 3-row DB
> > connectors.
> >
> > Right now I can't find information on a unit exactly like this one,
> > so does anyone have any idea what those connectors are?
>
> I don't know VAXen, that sounds like some old Sun SCSI connectors
> that I've seen.

It's definately NOT scsi, the MicroVAXen that had SCSI ports either used
a male HDB68 ("wide scsi") connector, or a 50-pin "centronics"
connector.  DEC used DD50s on MicroVAXen as serial connectors to go to
breakout boxes.

Pat
--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS        ---  http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcs/