[rescue] SGI Challenge L systems available in Denver

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Oct 2 16:03:08 CDT 2004

Fri, 01 Oct 2004 @ 19:01 +0000, Lionel Peterson said:

> > From: Thomas Gallaway <rescue at port11.net>
> > Date: 2004/10/01 Fri PM 03:14:53 GMT
> > To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> > Subject: Re: [rescue] SGI Challenge L systems available in Denver
>
> > Some girl I know  told me that big highrises are pressurised (what makes
> > sense).
>
> Makes sense to me, th help with air-flow/circulation issues, if nothing else.

I was reading the other day how Bill Ford (CEO of Ford now) took his
office window out one day on a whim, but didn't realize there was
negative pressure outside his office.  Evidently it sucked a lot of
stuff out of his office.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["There is no such thing as security.  Life
is either bold adventure, or it is nothing -- Helen Keller"]